4. What if our developer has filed for bankruptcy and we don’t know what to do?

Contact your County Commission/Council immediately. Contact your planning and/or engineering department(s) immediately. You must be prepared with copious notes, e-mails, telephone contacts, minutes, dates and times. Most important – always remain calm.

WVOHOA has members who have experienced this issue (and other daunting challenges), won in County & State courts – our members are available to share their experiences and assist you – remember, WVOHOA cannot provide legal counsel.