23. Our HOA pays for our subdivision’s street lights as part of our annual assessment budget, who do we contact at the electric company to complain about irregular billing and off-the-chart increases?

Concerns or complaints about First Energy [Potomac Edison] power company billing practices, you may file either an informal or formal complaint with the West Virginia Public Service Commission at: http://www.psc.state.wv.us